Holiday apartments Luftenstein in St. Martin bei Lofer
Our apartments at a glance
Year-round rental - an experience all year round
Renovated with love and passion
Our historic house was already known 200 years ago as an accommodation for people passing through. For a long time it served as a "toll house" before it was heavily contested in Napoleon's time. Afterwards it was led as a small inn. My father Alexander Pfannhauser bought it and enlarged the property. Now it was renovated with a lot of love and passion for detail and converted into spacious holiday apartments. In the house Luftenstein she welcomes Salzburger hospitality after old tradition with modern influences!
Feel at home in our stylishly furnished holiday apartments for 2 to 8 persons. Especially for people with disabilities we have designed a barrier-free apartment. Our Schihörndl!
Sauna, infrared cabin and relaxation room
For relaxed evenings and wellness our sauna and infrared cabin, as well as a comfortably furnished relaxation room are at your disposal. Perfect for relaxing after a day's skiing not far from us at the Almenwelt Lofer or at the Skiwelt Leogang - Saalbach/Hinterglemm, which can be reached in just 20 minutes from the Luftenstein! We are also happy to offer you additional wellness programmes such as massages. You can obtain all the information you need at the reception desk.
Holiday in the Luftenstein - Your Benefits
- the Salzburger Saalachtal Card is included, numerous possibilities to shape the day, free use of the mountain railway Lofer, Seisenbergklamm, Vorderkasserklamm, the Lamprechthöhle and much, much more....
- Archery 3D Park in Waidring
- many excursion destinations with little travelling time e.g.: Triassic Park Waidring, Flyingfox Leogang
- Canyoning, rafting, adrenalin kick for young and old
asphalt stick shooting once a week with illuminated track
- Hiking and mountaineering
- directly next to the famous bouldering area Salzburger Saalachtal
- Home community of Roland Leitinger Silver medal winner in St. Moritz 2017
- not far from the film set "Der Bergdoktor" only 30 minutes by car to the film location in Going am Wilden Kaiser, and directly in front of our front door the castle Grubhof to the film "Die Alpenklinik", further also in the Lamprechthöhle scenes for "Die Bergretter" were filmed and at the Teufelsteg in Lofer scenes of the show Soko Kitzbühel were shot
horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Toboggan run only 40 min. walking time to Maria Kirchental
- Family ski area only 5 min. by car or free ski bus directly to Almenwelt Lofer
- the next bigger ski areas only 20 min by car Steinplatte and Leogang - Saalbach/ Hinterglemm
The perfect family holiday
Families are warmly welcome in our house and find all the amenities of a family holiday in our non-smoking holiday apartments. From action and relaxation to beautiful landscapes, summer and winter, everything is on offer. We look forward to your booking and to welcoming you in the Luftenstein!